December Gluten Free Deals @ Amazon.com

There are some good Gluten Free deals on two categories of top-quality gluten free food @ Amazon.com this December.

Bob’s Red Mill

Bob’s Red Mill makes the safest and best gluten free baking supplies on the planet.  They have a dedicated gluten-free facility, gluten-free suppliers and knowledge about milling that makes them one of the best, if not the best-of-the-best when it comes to gluten free flours, grains, starches, gums, etc.

Save up to to 30% on select Bob’s Red Mill baking supplies sold by Amazon.com. Save an additional 15% when you enter code BOBS2OIO at checkout. Plus, save another additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 30%.  You can cancel your subscribe & save subscription at any time.

Oskri Bars & Fruits

There are many types of “granola” / “energy” bars to choose from these days.  But they widely vary in nutrition, and many of them are very high in sugar content.  A few months ago, on a whim I picked up some Oskri bars.   What I found were bars that tasted great, contained pure and simple ingredients, were gluten free, high in fiber and had very little sugar.  I haven’t had all of their bars but I highly recommended the Cashew & Cranberry Fiber bar and the Pecan & Rasin Fiber Bar.  The Museli bar is good as well, though a bit higher in sugar.

Save an extra 35% on select Oskri Bars & Fruits sold by Amazon.com. Save 20% when you enter code OSKRIDEC at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order–bringing your total savings to 35%.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>