3 cups gluten free flour
1 cup sugar
1 T baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup plain yogurt*
2 large eggs
8 T unsalted butter, melted and cooled
*I didn’t have yogurt so I used 3/4 cup sour cream and 3/4 cup milk.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a muffin tins with muffin paper or generously coat with vegetable spray.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk the yogurt and eggs in a medium bowl.
- Gently fold together with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Fold in the melted butter.
- Add 1 cup of blueberries or raspberries or chocolate chips etc if desired.
- Use a large ice cream scoop or a measuring cup to divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean 25-30 minutes.
- Let them cool for 5 minutes and then flip them out to cool on a wire rack.