3 1/3 cups flour blend
1/2 cup tapioca flour
2 T psyllium husk
1 T baking powder
2 tsp salt
1 cup coconut milk (or whole milk)
2 T sugar
5 tsp active dry yeast
3 eggs whites plus 1 egg
1 cup water
1/2 cup olive oil
- First Preheat the oven (with the pizza stones already in it) to 500 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat the milk up on the stove to 110 degrees and then add yeast and sugar.
- Beat the eggs and add all liquid ingredients to the dry mix.
- Roll out the crust on parchment paper with saran wrap on top. (about 6 crusts)
- Transfer the parchment paper and crust to the stone and bake for 5-7 minutes until lightly brown.
- Add sauce, toppings, cheese and baked them for another 5-7 minutes till the cheese just just starting to brown.