3 cups gluten free flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 teaspoons Xanthan gum
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 teaspoons GF vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Or prepare 24 muffin tins. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, xanthan gum, nutmeg and cinnamon together.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Loaves: Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
- Muffins: Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tester comes out clean
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
Optional- I’ve added chocolate chips and also crumb topping. These are really good no matter how you make them! Freeze them in zip-lock bags for just a few at a time.