You can take your favorite loaf of gluten free bread (I used Pamela’s bread flour mix and recipe this time for mine). Slice each piece about 1/4″ thick. This is really good with cinnamon and raisin bread too, just leave out the cinnamon in that case.
6 tablespoons of rice milk (or your milk of choice)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Mix all your ingredients in a 9×13 pan.
2. Soak each side for several minutes.
3. Preheat a griddle to a medium/high heat.
4. Grease the griddle with butter or spray.
5. Cook each side until it’s a golden brown.
If you have egg mixture left over then do a few more slices! I keep the left overs and reheat them in the toaster, you could probably make a large batch and freeze it too.