3 cups powdered sugar
2/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 large egg whites, at room temperature
1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups enjoy life chocolate chips and the GFS brand is also dairy free
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line 2 sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Whisk in egg whites and vanilla extract.
- Beat just until the batter is moistened and it’s a thick/fudgy batter consistency.
- Gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter onto the prepared baking sheets- 12 per sheet.
- Bake about 14 min until the tops are glossy and lightly cracked.
- Slide the parchment paper (with the cookies) onto wire racks.
- Let cookies cool completely, and store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Yield: 24 cookies