“If we had these around all the time I would be obese.” –my husband.
1 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
additional sugar for rolling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees°F.
- Mix all the ingredients up in a bowl.
- Roll walnut-sized pieces into balls and roll balls in the additional sugar.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a fork in a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before removing from baking sheet.