1 quart (4 cups) fresh or frozen blueberries
¼ cup cornstarch
1 cup sugar
2 GF pie dough for 8 or 9 inch pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- If berries are frozen, thaw slightly but not until mushy.
- Roll out pie dough.
- Mix gf flour and sugar together in large bowl and add berries.
- Place berries in shell, and cover with top crust.
- Crimp edges and cut small steam vents in top.
- Bake 30 minutes and if edges are getting brown, cover edges with aluminum foil and bake an additional 30 minutes or until blueberries bubble out on top.