2 quarts (8 cups) fresh or frozen blueberries
¼ cup gluten free flour mix
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup Gluten Free flour mix
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup white sugar
10 T butter or butter substitute (melted)
1 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Stir in the cooled, melted butter.
- Add chopped pecans and stir until crumbly.
- Place the blueberry filling in a 9×13 and cover with the crumb topping.
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes until top is brown and blueberries are bubbly.