- 2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 6 Tb. Earth Balance buttery sticks or butter
- 6 oz. MimicCreme or evaporated Milk
- 2 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 12 oz. dairy free chocolate chips (If you live by a GFS- their brand is dairy free)
- 7 oz. marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp. GF vanilla
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 c. peanut butter (optional)
- Melt the baking chocolate in a double boiler. (A glass measuring cup in a pot of boiling water works too.)
- In a heavy pot combine the butter, MimicCreme, sugar, and salt.
- Bring to a full boil over medium and boil for three minutes.
- Check the fudge using the soft ball test. If it doesn’t form a ball, then cook for another 30 seconds and try again. It may take up to an additional 3 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from heat and stir in the melted baking chocolate, chocolate chips, vanilla, and marshmallow fluff. Stir and blend well. If adding nuts or peanut butter, also stir them in.
- Pour into a greased (butter or margarine) 8 inch square baking dish and chill.
- Cut into squares to serve.