1 3/4 cups unsweetened toasted coconut
1 cup finely chopped nuts (walnuts, pecans, cashews, peanuts, or any combination)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup sugar
6 tablespoons peanut butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8″ square baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the bar ingredients into a crumbly dough. Press 1/3 of this mixture into pan and freeze for 10 minutes.
- While the crust is in the freezer, make the fudge. Stir together all ingredients, microwaving for 10 seconds if necessary to melt the peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Remove crust from freezer, pour fudge on top, and sprinkle remaining bar mixture evenly over fudge. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- Using the foil as “handles”, remove the bars from the pan and cut into 16 squares.