1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
½ cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 cups confectioner’s sugar
10 oz Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
3 Tablespoons shortening
- Mix together peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioner’s sugar in large bowl.
- Shape into balls.
- Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet and freeze.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening together in double-boiler.
- Dip frozen balls into chocolate using a toothpick, leaving a small circle at the top uncoated.
- Return to wax paper, small circle on top, and remove toothpick.
- After all are coated, dab chocolate on tops to cover completely.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.