4 chicken breast (I cut up a whole chicken and used all the parts)
2/3 cup gluten free all purpose flour blend
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp paprika
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 egg beaten + 2 tablespoons milk
4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Beat egg and milk together in a bowl.
- Spread melted butter evenly in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Dredge chicken pieces in flour mix.
- Coat with egg mixture.
- Cover again with flour mix.
- Lay in pan and turn to coat with butter.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.