My neighbor Sara tried another gluten free recipe that was so delicious! It has been so nice for me to have someone close by to experiment with. I love running food over there… or hearing her knock at the door as she hands me a plate of food. We thought this would be good as an appetizer or serve it for dinner with a great salad.
- 1 package GF Organic Polenta
- 1 jar Traditional Marinara
- 1 container Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Cut the polenta into 1/2 inch thick slices and place them on the baking sheet.
- Spread a tablespoon of sauce on each polenta slice.
- Then place a tablespoon of ricotta on each slice.
- Sprinkle the top with some shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Place under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.