- 2 cups gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk (or any alternative)
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter or margarine. Beat the egg slightly, add milk and bananas. Mix in sifted ingredients until just combined. Stir in nuts. Spread batter into 24 muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25-35 minutes