8 slices bacon
1 lb ground beef
3 lbs canned Bush’ pork & beans
1/3 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed
1 tsp minced garlic
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
- Cook the bacon so it’s crispy, then drain.
- Brown the beef with onion and drain.
- While the beef is browning, combine the beans, ketchup, brown sugar, onion & garlic powders, and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
- Crumble bacon into bean mixture and add ground beef.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serves 8-10